My afternoon tea latte is my favorite part of my self care routine. It’s perfect in the afternoon. It gives my brain a chance to take a break from working and reset, so I can finish off the day well. The best part is that it is so easy to make! Here is my favorite way to enjoy my afternoon tea latte.
First things first, here is what you will need:
- Caramel Almond Amaretti tea from Teavana
- Half and half (or milk substitute of your choice)
- Organic wildflower honey
- Organic cinnamon
- Tea kettle
- Milk frother (You can also warm milk on the stove. It won’t get frothy, but it will do the trick)
Here’s what to do:
- Heat up your water in a tea kettle.
- Steep your tea. I usually steep at 160º for an immediately drinkable temperature. Be sure not to fill the cup all the way to the top; leave room for your milk!
- While your tea is steeping, go head and heat up your milk. I love the Verismo milk frother that I got for Christmas last year! It makes the perfect amount of foam every time. If you don’t have a milk frother, you can always heat up your milk of choice on the stovetop.
- Once your tea is done steeping, pour your tea, and go ahead and add a bit of honey.
- Pour your milk! A little tip here is to tap the milk frother lightly to remove air bubbles, and give it a bit of a swirl.
- Top it off. Add another drizzle of honey and a dash (or two) of cinnamon on top the foam.
This really is one of the absolute best parts of my day. I always feel pampered and cozy when I get to snuggle up and enjoy my tea latte every afternoon. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
You are loved,